IVY - A model-based usability analysis environment
Funding: FCT/FEDER - POSC/EIA/56646/2004
Start Date: 2005-07-01
End Date: 0000-00-00
IVY's goal is to develop a model based tool for the analysis of interactive systems designs. The tool will act as a front end to the SMV model checker, creating an abstraction layer where models of interactive systems can be developed and analysed.
Project Leader : José Francisco Creissac Freitas de Campos
Group Members Involved
Other Project Members
- António Nestor Ribeiro - Integration
- António José Borba Ramires Fernandes - Visualizer
- João Alexandre Saraiva - Compiler; editor
- Ana Paiva - Formal specification
- João Pascoal Faria - Formal specification
Official Web Site: http://www.di.uminho.pt/ivy/
J. Creissac Campos (visit this page for up to date information) & G. J. Doherty (2005) Supporting resource-based analysis of task information needs. DSVIS 2005 pre-proceedings, pp 177-188 (to appear in LNCS, Springer), July.